Enjoy your glasses now and pay for it later
Afterpay allows you to enjoy your glasses now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments. With Afterpay you can spread out the cost of your glasses with no added interest, and no additional fees*.
Sign-up to Afterpay and scan your Afterpay barcode at the register – it’s as easy as that.
Everyone deserves new glasses and with Afterpay there’s even more reason to show it off.
1. At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your own existing payment card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be a resident of the country offering Afterpay.
2. Simply follow the instructions and complete your checkout
No complicated application forms. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
3. Pay for your purchases over 4 simple instalments
Pay for your purchase over four simple instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
Get Started & download the Afterpay App Today
Check your payment limit in the App by selecting the barcode. When your treatment is finished, have your barcode scanned at reception. The first of your four payments will be taken at the time of your visit.
You will need
- An Australian Debit or Credit Card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
Extras you should know
- The funds for your first fortnightly payment will need to be available when you visit Medispecs North Lakes
- Available spend limits will vary depending on whether you are a new or exisitng Afterpay customer, and on the orders you currently have with Afterpay
- *Fail to make a payment on time – you will be charged an inital late fee ($10) and a further fee ($7) if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
How to Use Afterpay
- Shop with us at Medispecs North Lakes
- Download the Afterpay App on your phone and sign up
- Before you visit us – Check your spend limit by pressing the barcode icon in your Afterpay App
- After your visit – Generate a barcode for our friendly staff to scan
- Afterpay will debit your first fortnightly payment from your nominated card
- Once approved, your payment schedule will be displayed in your App