The following information is for information purposes only, and may be of assistance in determining whether you may need to have an eye exam.
Digital Retinal Photography
Included free in our comprehensive eye tests, our optometrist will take a digital photograph of the back of your eye using our state-of-the-art retinal camera,. This allow us to instantly diagnose a number of common conditions. It’s non-invasive, simple and quick.
WHEN SHOULD I GET MY EYE'S CHECKED?
We recommend a test if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Headaches, nausea or dizziness after visual concentration
- Blurred or double vision at any time
- Crossed or turned eyes
- Blinking or eye rubbing after visual concentration
- Dislike or avoidance of close work
- Placing head close to book when reading or writing
- Squinting while looking at the TV, blackboard or driving
- Poor night vision
- Difficulty reading small print
- Difficulty adjusting focus between near and far objects.
We always bulk bill so feel free to come in if you have a question about your eyes.
Common Eye Care Questions
The following list of symptoms of vision problems is provided for information purposes only. Medispecs North Lakes recommends that if you feel you may be experiencing any of the following symptoms to contact us for a comprehensive assessment.